Yeah, they’re corny, but you can excuse the awkwardness of an arrogant guy usually sure of himself around groups of attractive and dynamic Greek women:
Here they go:
1. Hey, Are you Greek? Are you sure because you look like a goddess to me.
girl: Trade what?
dude: A piece of me for a piece of you.
1 Hi there. Can I buy you a candle?
2. So, do you come here often? Yeah, me neither.
3. You know, the scent of your perfume really compliments the smell of your burned hair.
4. Do you find the sensation of hot melted wax on your skin as stimulating as I do?
5. Would you like to meet me under the Epitaphio after church? I’ll bring the wine; you bring the bread…
6. You know, your grip on that candle is really impressive…
7. You, me, some wine, hot wax and oil – need I say more?
8. The light of that candle really hides the fasting-induced black circles around your eyes.
9. Is that melted wax on your dress or are you just happy to see me?
10. Want to bump Easter eggs after church?